Friday, January 18, 2013

Not much knitting this week

I’ve been trying to do things around the house to get caught up before I get busy at work.  I think I have another week before it gets really crazy with tax returns.

I am still knitting on my Vanilla Bean sock and Manly Man scarf, but I frogged the min ulla scarf.  I just was not happy with the jogging.  Maybe, I’m not cut out doing two color stranded knitting. I may try again another time.

I am planning on starting a new shawl called Cinnamon Toast (using stash yarn) and still have to cast on for a pair of fingerless mitts.  I keep changing my mind on which pattern I plan to use.

On the dishcloth front, I still plan on staying in the Monthly Dishcloth group and see how it goes, but I did order some new dishcloth patterns and I’m planning on casting on this week for one of the new patterns.

I have been bad and ordered more yarn.  I got Madelinetosh in dk and pashmina from Happy Knits.  They have their own color that Madelinetosh makes for them called Happiness.  I want to use the dk for toys.

Madelinetosh - DK and Pashmina - Happiness

I also got some GnomeAcres sparkle sock in the color I Dream of Zombie and a regular fingering weight sock in Bertie Botts.

Gnomeacres - Sock - BB - IDream of Zombie

No comments: