Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

I can’t believe it’s 2013!  Wonder what this year will bring.  It’s time to look back at my Goals for 2012 and see what I accomplished.

 

GOALS FOR 2012

1. Read 65 Books – I read 72

2. Definitely Stash Bust – well, that didn’t really happen

3. Knit 12 pairs of socks – I knit 15 pairs

4. Lose Weight – I did lose a little weight, but could lose more.

5. Knit at least one toy – I knit 9 toys

6. Finish knitting a two color project (this is on the needles) – I didn’t finish this one, but I did start two hats and finished those after taking a class.

7. Finish my Central Park Hoodie – didn’t happen

GOALS FOR 2013

1. Read 65 books

2. Knit 12 pairs of socks

3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie and knit another sweater.

4. Stash bust – at least get rid of one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it.

5. Finish the min ulla scarf (two color project)

6.  Look into weaving (a way of stash busting?)

FINISHED PROJECTS FOR 2012

I Finished 55 projects this year.  In 2011 I did 71 and  in 2010 I did 47.

22 Dishcloths

15 Socks

1 Mitten set

5 Shawls

2 Fair Isle Hats

9 Toys

2 Scarves

1 Blanket

1 Coaster

1 small sock

UFO’s

I only had 4 UFO’s at the end of 2012.  Last year I had 8.

Central Park Hoodie

Olivia Sweater

Min Ulla Scarf

Soft Waves Afghan

 

1 comment:

Alrischa said...

Weaving is a great stashbuster, although (if you're like me) you still have to deal with the "I just used a skein of sock yarn! Now I can buy more!!" rationalization. :)