Saturday, March 10, 2012

Daylight Savings Time is Here

I love it.  We are closer to warmer weather.  Although it hasn’t been really a cold winter,  I am looking forward to warmer weather.  I even had a window open this week and it was wonderful.  Maggie really loved it.  She was sniffing like crazy.

I finished the March 2012 Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is called the Cable Twist Dishcloth by Laurel Wadley.  I used a size 6 needle with Sugar and Cream in the Sunshine color way.  It’s a spring color and reminds me of daffodils.

March 2012 KAL

I didn’t finish anything else, but did start another sock.  I am just doing a Basic Sock pattern using size 1 needles with Online Supersock Sportive in color 1167.  Since Easter is coming soon, the colors reminded me of Easter and Spring.

Online Sock 1 - Leg

I did buy some yarn.  I got Valley Yarns Northampton worsted yarn from Webs in the Red color for the Red Project.  I plan on using their Hearts of Oak pattern.

Valley Yarns - Northampton - Red

I also had to get another skein of Lollipop striping sock yarn.  The color is Whole Lotta Shaking Going On.  I love the colors.

Lollipop Yarn - Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On

The Knitter’s Edge also got in more Yarn Bowls.  When I saw this one, I had to have it. 

Yarn Bowl

I did get my new camera and I love it.  It is literally a point and shoot camera and that is exactly what I needed.  It’s a Canon Powershot S100 and as you can see, it takes great pictures.

No comments: