Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!

It’s so nice outside.  It was over 70 degrees today and I had the windows open.  It was wonderful.  We really had an easy Winter this year.  I only hope that the Summer doesn’t turn out real hot.

I’m still working on the Sheldon Blanket and the Hitchhiker, but haven’t gotten real far with them to take another picture.  I am almost finished with the Online Sock.  It’s amazing.  It was knitting up so slow and I was close to the heel flap when I noticed that I had a ladder up the one side.  I never get ladders.  So, I frogged the sock back to the ribbing and started over.  Now, it’s knitting up fast and I have no ladders.

Online Sock 1 - Pic 2

I am getting into trouble looking around Ravelry because I found the Color Affection Shawl.  The Plucky Knitter made up kits using several of her yarns.  I liked the Primo, which was a fingering weight yarn, but she didn’t have any in the color ways she had listed that I wanted.  But, I was able to ask to be notified when it was available.  Luckily, a day or two later, I got an email that the Speakeasy kit was available and I jumped at ordering it.  I love the colors, but won’t start this until I finish something else.

Plucky Knitter Primo

She also had a kit for the Sonoran Cowl and I ordered one of those.  It may take awhile to get, but I can’t wait.

That’s all that I did this past week.  I am looking forward to this week as I only have to work part of the day Monday and have off the rest of the week.  The weather is suppose to be in the upper 60’s and lower 70’s and I am looking forward to it.

No comments: