Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The Sun is Shining and the Heat is ON

And I am not going to complain.  I love to see the sun and I’m glad it’s not raining.

I haven’t completed anything in this last week.  I am diligently working on the Mystery Stole/Swan Lake.  I will be so glad when this is complete.  So, I have been plugging away.  I had an knitting attack’s episode and had to rip back to a lifeline (about 20 some rows), but now I am back to where I had the problem and have my mojo back.  I have about 69 more rows to go.  So I am about half way finished with this section.

Mystery Stole - Wing

I needed some mindless knitting, so I started another sock using Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock in Jungle Stripe using size 1 needles.  It’s a green and purple stripe  with a basic sock pattern and I plan on trying the afterthought heel on this sock too.

Lornas Laces - Basic sock - Jungle stripe

I only purchased one skein of yarn.  I saw a finished shawl using the Sugared Violets pattern by Rose Beck and I loved the pattern and the yarn.  So, I bought Sanguine Gryphon’s Little Traveller in Gaudi House.

SG - Little Traveller - Gaudi House

Well, back to knitting the stole.  I hope to get at least 12 more rows completed today.

No comments: