Friday, February 18, 2011

Yarn Clubs Plus

I got my first shipment of yarn from Club Loopy.  The yarn is from the Alpaca Yarn Company and it is called Paca Heels and Toes.  Along with the shipment, I got a sock and shawl pattern as well as a Loopy Ewe Baggu bag.  Love this shipment.

LE - Feb 2011 Club

The Cookie A sock club shipment also came.  I got two exclusive sock yarn patterns as well as two cookie recipes with String Theory Caper Sock in the Solas color way.  The yarn appears to be green in the picture, but it is really a blue color.

String Theory Caper Sock - Cookie A - Feb 2011

The Sanguine Gryphon had a special package you could buy for Valentine’s Day.  It is called the Bon Bon kit.  I got 4 skeins of Bugga yarn in the following colors: From the top, clockwise – Pink Katydid, Purple Ochre Sea Star, Devils Flower, Tropical Shield Bug.  Love this kit.  I already have a sock pattern figured out for one of these skeins.  The question is, which skein?

Sanguine Gryphon - Bon Bon kit

In addition to the Bugga, I also got 2 skeins of Codex in the color Again and Again.

SG - Codex - Again and Again

There are so many nice yarn clubs out there this year.  I passed up the String Theory Colorworks club.  Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

pretty pinks!