I need to revisit the resolutions that I made for 2010 and see how well I did.
GOALS for 2010
1. Organize closets and cabinets – Definitely start to purge items by having a yard sale. I definitely did a lot of organizing. I went through the whole house and finished the basement and garage, the first floor is finished except for the kitchen, the second floor is complete, but I still need to do the attic. I did not have a yard sale, but have things ready for one.
2. Update my blog once a week. – I did not necessarily post once a week, but I did make up for it in other weeks. I had 56 blog posts for the year.
3. I will not buy any new yarn from January through April and buy sparingly the rest of the year. – Well, that didn’t happen.
4. Knit 12 pairs of socks – I only did 8 pairs of socks. I got slowed down because of work.
5. Finish some UFO’s – At least 9 items – That didn’t happen either.
6. Knit a clapotis – Didn’t happen
7. Lose weight and exercise – I did join a fitness center, but gained any weight back I lost this past year.
8. Read 65 books – I read 76 books
9. Clean off old computers and recycle them as well as some old printers. – I did do that, but need to do some more.
GOALS for 2011
1. Finish organizing closets and cabinets and purge items
2. Update blog at least once a week
3. Knit 12 pairs of socks
4. Finish some UFO’s
5. Join Weight Watchers
6. Read 65 books
7. Stash bust
8. Recycle old electronics
Maybe I can meet these goals. It should help that I’m not working.
What I knit in 2010
8 pairs of socks
1 Chemo hat
1 baby afghan
2 baby hats
1 prayer shawl
Leaf Lace Scarf
Central Park Hoodie
Silky Tie Wrap
Candle Flame Shawl
Black Fetching Gloves
Knit One Below Scarf
Mystery Stole 3
Square a long afghan
Socks that Rock Scarf
Ripple Baby Afghan
Great American Afghan Squares
My goodness, 24 unfinished projects and I have 3 more projects that I plan on casting on within the next few days. I have to get knitting!