Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting There

I am knitting.  Yep, I am knitting quite a few different projects and I am getting somewhat close to finishing a few of them.

I am finally on the second Embossed Leaves sock.  I should be close to starting the heel flap soon.

Embossed Leaves Sock 2

I am also getting close to the toe decreasing on the Frolicking Feet basic sock in Christmas Cactus.  I don’t think I will have these finished for Christmas, but maybe for New Years I will.

Frolicking Feet Basic Christmas Sock

I did start another shawl using Marble Chunky in color MC16 and size 13 needles.  I love the color.  This one is for me.

Shawl - Marble Chunky - gold

I also started a Ripple Baby Afghan to put on the back of our new Lazy Boy chair.  I am using size 8 needles in Fantasy Naturale color 8013.  Only 16 more repeats to go.

Ripple Afghan - Green FN

This didn’t stop me from buying more yarn.  I got Skinny Bugga from the Sanguine Gryphon in Arge Moth.

SG - Skinny Bugga - Arge Moth

And, I also got Gia Fingering yarn from the Sanguine Gryphon in the color Pororoca. 

SG - Gia Fingering - Pororoca

Plus, I got Little Traveller sock yarn in color balleyboley forest to use on one of the three Advent Calendar scarf patterns that are available this year.

SG Little Traveller Sock - Balleyboley Forest

The Sanguine Gryphon’s winter colors are coming out and I’m afraid that I will have no will power and will probably buy more of her yarn.  I just love it.

From the Loopy Ewe, I got Madelinetosh Pashmina in briar purple and Cascade Epiphany in color 1310.  I just had to try these two yarns.  They will be either for a cowl or small shawl.

Loopy Ewe - December 2010

Lucky that I keep casting on new projects isn’t it?

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Lots of great project on the needles!