Saturday, December 04, 2010

Finished one goal for 2010

Yippee,  I did meet my goal of reading at least 65 books this year.  I know that I won’t meet all of my goals, but at least I accomplished this one.  I have read the following books lately:

Skein of the Crime by Maggie Sefton

A Wish for Christmas by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer – this series is a great read.

Growing up Laughing by Marlo Thomas – I loved Danny Thomas.  This was about growing up and also some insight about different comedians.

Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovitch – another great book

They call me Baba Booey by Gary Dell’abate and Chad Millman – He works with Howard Stern, but this was about his life and his mother who had mental problems.

Happily Ever After by Nora Roberts – the 4th book in the Bride series.  This really wasn’t as good as the others.

The Handmaid and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg – A great read for Christmas.

Dune Road by Jane Green – I love her books and this didn’t disappoint.

Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs – the third book in the series and it was really good.

 

I still have time to read a couple more books in the month of December.

No comments: