Saturday, July 17, 2010

Knit, Purl, YO, SSK, K2T

I’m so excited.  I finally finished one of the Summer Lovin Socks and even got started on the second.  I would really like to finish this up by the end of July, if not sooner.

Here is the finished sock, with part of the second sock completed.  I am using Sweet Georgia superwash sock in orchid with size 1 needles.

Summer Lovin Sock - started Sock 2

I also got through Day 4 of the 2007 Calendar Scarf.  I’m really enjoying knitting this.  I will definitely take on the 2008 and 2009 pattern.  I am using Dale of Norway in Baby Ull with an off white color and size 2 Addi Turbo needles.

2007 Calendar Scarf - Finish Day 4

I got my Loopy Ewe Sock club shipment for July.  It is a nice package.  I got Alchemy Juniper yarn in Autumn Ecstasy colorway.  Two patterns (one sock by Monica and one cowl by Wendy Knits).  A Loopy Ewe measuring tape, scissors, and post-it flags in a case.

Loopy Ewe July 2010 Sock Club

I also got a shipment of yarn from the Sanguine Gryphon.  I just can’t resist her Bugga and Skinny Bugga yarn.  The colors are Skinny Bugga in Blue Lobster, Bugga in Robberfly, Smaller Yellow Ant, and Karner Blue.

Sanguine Gryphon - July 2010

No comments: