Thursday, July 01, 2010

Adding to my Stash

It’s been a crazy week.  Between working and cleaning out my basement, I have been keeping busy.  I tried to set some knitting goals this week, but I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked.

I did complete two flag hot pads using Fantasy Naturale yarn in red, white and blue with size 7 needles.  They turned out really cute.  I need to try to knit a coaster with this pattern.

Flag Cloth 1

While I didn’t get all of my knitting goals finished this week, I did find time to get some yarn in the door.  I got Happy Feet sock yarn by Plymouth in color 27 to make a shawlette.

Happy Feet - Color 27

Then I got Happy feet in black and Ty-Dy sock yarn in Tropicale to make socks.   You use the black for the cuff, heel and toe and then knit 5 rows of the black and 5 rows of the Tropicale for the rest of the sock.  This should work up really nice, once I finish the other two pairs of socks on my needles.

Happy Feet - Black

TY-DY Socks - color1767

I also got a shipment from the Loopy Ewe.  It’s been awhile since I ordered from there.  I got Monkeypal sock yarn in Peppermint Ice Cream and Tiptoe through the tulips and Spirit Trail Fiberworks Sunna yarn in Turkish Stone.

Loopy Ewe - June 2010

I also got the Route 66 Lace Bag by 3 AM Enchantments.  It’s a nice size bag and well made.

3 AM Enchantments - Route 66 Lace Bag

Well, off to knit, or maybe I will read.     

No comments: