Thursday, December 03, 2009

18 More to Go

Yeah! I finished the last sock that I am going to knit for 2009. I used a basic sock pattern with Punta Merisock in color HP68 with size 1.5 needles. This yarn is nice and soft.


Punta Merisock - Finished



While I'm not going to knit any more socks this year, that didn't stop me from getting more sock yarn. I have been dying to get more Sanguine Gryphon Bugga yarn and was able to snag 4 skeins. The colors from left to right are: Rough Fungus, Malachite Butterfly (picture is not good, but this is green), Nebraska conehead, and Ruddy Jaggerwing. I love this yarn because it has cashmere in it (20%!).

Sanguine Gryphon - Bugga



I also got the Color co-op yarn for December. The yarn is from Mama Llama and the color is Snowflake. The yarn is 80% merino, 10% cashmere, and 10% nylon.

Color Coop - Mama Llama - Snowflake



I also got Unique Sheep's Verve Gradience yarn in the color Hurricane Meadow. The colors are coordinated and will knit up really nice.

Unique Sheep - Gradience - Verve - Hurricane Meadow




I feel good that I have been finishing off old projects. I don't know how many I will get finished by the end of the year. I'm not going to rush, but I will be glad to put a good dent into these projects. I only have 18 more to go.

No comments: