Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not Much Knitting Going On

Not much knitting going on here. I still have to wrap some gifts and do some cleaning. Christmas is coming too fast. I did get to finish the Mid Month KAL for my dishcloth group. I don't know the name of the cloth, but Janet Nogle designed it. I used size 7 needles with Victorian Christmas from Peaches and Creme. I love how this turned out.

December Mid Month - KAL

I have been buying up some yarn though. I got more Bugga from the Sanguine Gryphon. From left to right: Milkweed beetle, Daring Jumping spider, Dainty Sulphur, and Longhorned Beetle.

Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Yarn


Then from Sundara yarn, I got Tree House and Sleep Walking the baby.


Sundara Sock Yarn - December 09

I bought some Encore yarn to make some kimono sweaters. I got Color 1204, which is a brown color and Encore Tweed in color 789, which is a gray color.

Plymouth Encore - Color 1204

Plymouth Encore Tweed - Color 789

And finally, I got Handmaiden Lady Godvia in the Cedar colorway to make the Cedarleaf shawlette.


Handmaiden - Lady Godiva - Cedar
Off to do some more cleaning as I am running out of time.

2 comments:

Jill L said...

I like your cloth and yummy new stash. Merry Christmas Karin

Alrischa said...

Love looking through all your yarn purchases. Sigh! Don't you just love the names they come up with?

Happy Christmas!