Monday, November 16, 2009

Twenty-two Works in Progress????

I am shocked. I finally decided to make a list of projects that I have started and haven't finished. Can you believe that I have 22! I am beginning to think that I need some serious help, like a person from AA. I start projects but don't finish them. So, here they are in a list:

1. Big Softie Cowl
2. Jingle Sock
3. Multnomah Shawl
4. Multiplicity Scarf
5. Punta Sock
6. Girasole
7. Leaf lace scarf
8. Central Park Hoodie
9. Silky Tie Wrap
10. Orange Sweater
11. Shrug
12. Candle Flame Shawl
13. Habu scarf
14. Ripple Afghan
15. Black Fetching gloves
16. Prayer Shawl
17. Knit one below scarf
18. Thrumbed mitten
19. Mystery Stole 3
20. STR scarf
21. Square a long afghan
22. Berrocco snowflake


There, I have them all listed. So, what am I going to do about it? Well, except for starting 3 more dishcloths in my Monthly dishcloth group, I am NOT (I repeat - I am NOT) going to start any more projects through the end of 2009. I am going to try and finish off some of these projects before the end of the year. I know that I won't finish all of them, but at least I should shorten the list.


This week, my goal is the Jingle sock and the Multiplicity scarf. Let's see how well I do. Every week until the end of the year, I am going to attempt to finish off or restart to finish something on this list.


Do you have a lot of works in process?

2 comments:

Alrischa said...

Hehehehe. I'm NOT going to count my WIPs. I like casting on. But all my knitpicks circulars seem to be... um... occupied somewhere. Hmmm.

Jill L said...

I wouldn't dare make a list -- too embarrassed......you are very brave!