Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looking forward to Fall

Well, I'm taking a break from the Girasole and have been knitting the Tidal Wave sock. The pattern is only in the leg, so it isn't too bad to knit up. I am using Prism Saki yarn in the Aruba colorway. I really love this yarn. It is soft. I am using size one circular needles. I am enjoying knitting these on two circular needles. I have one sock finished and started the second sock today.


Tidal Wave Sock


I have also been working on some dishcloths. One is from the Monthly dishcloth KAL. The pattern is by Debbie Tilly. I used Peaches and Creme yarn in tea rose with size 6 needles.

August 09 Mid-Month KAL


I also finished another dishcloth from Rachael's Yahoo Group. I used Sugar and Cream yarn in the rose pink colorway with size 6 needles. The pattern is called Grandpa by Danielle Cote. This was a fun knit.

Rachael's KAL - August


I was lucky to get a pattern pocket from Green Mountain Bags. I really like the fabric.

Pattern Pocket


I can't believe that August is almost finished. Our schools started up with classes on Wednesday and the weather has gotten a little cooler. I am really looking forward to fall.

No comments: