Sunday, August 09, 2009

Getting closer to finishing the Girasole

I'm getting closer to finishing the Girasole. I have reached Chart G. It's an eight row chart, but you have to repeat it twice. I should have 1/4 of it completed tonight. I'm going to try real hard to finish this chart so when I go to knitting on Friday, I can start the edging. This has really been a great project. I will take a break from it once it's complete and then plan on starting another one.

I have been getting more yarn. I'm hopeless I guess. I couldn't resist ordering the Loopy Ewe Third Anniversary Kit. It included a nice mug, Lornas Laces Shepherd sock in the color loopy's knitting nook, a metal measuring tape and a sock pattern. I love her kits.


Loopy Ewe Third Annv Kit


I also got two other skeins of yarn from the Loopy Ewe. Earlthy Hues Seedling sock yarn - a 100% superwash yarn that is 420 yards. The colorway is O Holy Night and Spirit Trail Fiberworks Helen sock yarn - 100 % superwash yarn that is 437 yards in the colorway called summer breeze.

Loopy Ewe - July - 3


Last, but not least, I got my July Color Coop sock club yarn from the Unique Sheep. The yarn is Tactile Fiber Arts (a superwash merino sock yarn).

Unique sheep color coop - July


Well, back to the Girasole.

No comments: