Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Reads

Time to update the books I have read. Even though I am knitting quite a bit, I am finding time to read.

I started to read the Sookie Stackhouse books. These are the books that the show True Blood came from. I read Dead Until Dark and really liked it. I am currently reading the second book in the series called Living Dead in Dallas.

I have also read:

Miss Julia Takes Over by Ann B. Ross


Miss Julia Throws a Wedding - I just love the Miss Julia books


The Queen of the Big Time by Adriana Trigiani - This is set in Roseta, PA which is close to where I live and they still have the Big Time festival in that town.


Also, by Adriana Trigiani is Very Valentine about a family that makes shoes.


T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton


Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner


Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovitch - I just love her books.


Queen of the Broken Hearts by Cassandra King


Father's Day by Debbie Macomber


The Courtship of Carol Somers by Debbie Macomber


The Matchmakers by Debbie Macomber


They were all good reads. I've read 48 books so far this year. I have 17 more to go to reach my goal of 65 by the end of the year. I think I will make it.

No comments: