Sunday, March 29, 2009

Planning the Next Projects

I had a nice week. It went fast and I got to go to my knitting class on Friday and Saturday. I worked on my Central Park Hoodie. I am just about finished with the back, but keep messing up the last six rows. I was also able to start knitting again on my Malabrigo sock and also knit on my prayer shawl. I am close to finishing the second skein of yarn and will start the third and last one. The end is in sight.

I did buy the skein of Ella Rae Lace Merino Yarn that I wanted. Maybe this week I will start knitting the Fiddlehead scarf. The yarn is a pretty green and blue.

Ella Rae Lace Merino
One of the knitter's in my group was working on a prayer shawl using Plymouth's Encore Boucle Yarn in a blue/green colorway. I just loved it, so I bought 6 skeins. After I finish my current prayer shawl. I will start one with this yarn.
Plymouth Encore Boucle
I also stopped in at Michael's on Saturday and bought 6 skeins of Vanna's Choice yarn in dusty green to make a scarf.
Vanna's Choice
I think I'm in project overload.
I did complete the March Mid-Month KAL for my dishcloth group. It's called the Windmill Dishcloth by Sewfunky. I used Peaches n Creme in Aqua Mist ombre with a size 6 needle. This was a fun dishcloth to knit.
Windmill Dishcloth - MidMarch KAL
Tax season is getting close to the end. I will feel better when I get three tax returns completed that are complex. Hopefully, I can get two of them finished this week. Only 18 more days to go!

2 comments:

Alrischa said...

The colors in that dishcloth are so pretty that I failed to notice how very cute the pattern is for a while. Must make some of those!

freshisle said...

I keep telling myself over and over - There's no such thing as project overload!
I envy you that beautiful yarn shop!