Monday, February 04, 2008

It's Tax Time

I had a busy week last week. This week will also be busy, but at least I have off the weekend and next week gets better. I did get to work on my sweater a little bit and cast on for the second Plucky Knitter sock.

I started on the February dishcloth KAL yesterday. I checked out the Elmore Pisgah web site and they have the yarn on special for all of the KALs for the year. I am really tempted to order since the majority of the colors are solids and I need solid colors. So, I may be breaking my stash building with this purchase. I will hold off until later this week to decide. Peaches and Creame is much nicer than Sugar and Cream.

I did get more Plucky Knitter yarn. Both are 100% merino fingering yarn. I got colors Toille and Josie. Can't wait to try another pair of socks with this.

Plucky Knitter - Merino
I do miss my knitting class on Friday's and Saturday's. Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into by going back to work for tax season. But, I just need to hang in there. Next Saturday, I will be able to go back to class. I really like staying home and not working.

No comments: