Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finishing is Rewarding

I feel good. I actually finished something this week. In fact, I finished two items. I completed the February KAL from the Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo Group. I used Sugar and Cream in rose pink on size 7 needles. I really liked this pattern.

FEB KAL
I also completed my Plucky Knitter socks in Palatial. I love, love this yarn and the color. I think I would like to even knit a second pair using size 1.5 needles. I have more Plucky Knitter yarn and will definately have to cast on another pair of socks using her yarn.
Plucky Knitter - Palatial completed
This week, I need to work on my sweater. I am so excited because I get to go to my knitting class on Saturday. I haven't been there for three weeks, so I am anxious to get back. It gives me something to look forward too.

No comments: