Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Night Blues

The weekend is over. I'm leaving for a meeting in Ocean City, Maryland bright and early in the morning. Like about 6:15 AM from work. Ugh! And, to top it off, I am not having a good Sunday.

First, I am printing out something I needed for the meeting and found out that the numbering was incorrect after I was half way through. I have to start all over again. I'm printing in color too and that does go slower.

Second, I was trying to start my half pi shawl and was having trouble working with the yarn. The zephyr yarn is thin and it's difficult getting started. I was almost on my way and messed it up. I was trying to work on this in between printing and after that didn't work out, I figured I better stop while I was ahead.

I will be gone the whole week returning Friday, so the shawl will have to wait until next weekend when I'm less stressed.

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

KarenS said...

I so agree with you about the Sunday night blues!! Have a good trip :)