Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's Sunday Again!

What happened? The week went so fast that we are back to Sunday!

I did get through my early Monday morning trek to Ocean City, Maryland. Other than the weather (it was not nice until later in the week), it was a productive meeting and we even had a little fun.


Ripple Stripe Dishcloth


While we drove home from Maryland I worked on this dishcloth. I really liked the pattern and it was easy to do. If you don't know it yet, I am a dishcloth fanatic. They are quick projects, easy to do and allow you to learn new stitches.















I did recently purchase these two new Dishcloth books. One is by Rhonda White who has a great dishcloth site called KnittingKnonsense and the other is by Melissa Bergland burnham who has the dishcloth site Melissa's Knit Dishcloths . Both of these are great sites for dishcloths.

I have to get back to my Amazing Lace project. I did purchase some bamboo circular needles. Hopefully this will make my life a little easier and get me started on this project.

At least I have a four day week this week. I am off on Friday and I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: