Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ocean City MD


Ocean City MD

Boy, could would I have loved to be here today. It was over 90 degrees today. It was even too hot to sit outside. So, I stayed indoors to read and knit.

I finished the book ManEater by Gigi Levangie Grazer this week. It wasn't a bad book, but it wasn't the best. The story was about a girl looking to marry a rich man and got duped thinking that the guy she found was rich. She landed out loving him anyway and he did make a lot of money in the end.

I am currently reading, of all things, Gabriel's Angel by Nora Roberts. It's really a Christmas book, but it is a short read and a good read. I will probably finish the book tomorrow.

I am working on my Black Shrug using Berrocco's Softy yarn. So far so good. I'm almost back to where I had to rip it out and start over again. I have to look at every stitch I knit to make sure that I'm knitting or purling the right stitch. I will post pictures later this week. But I'm glad I'm not ripping anymore. I am using lifelines this time.

No comments: