Saturday, December 06, 2014

Better Knitting Week

This has been a better knitting week.  I am turning the heel on my Grade School Turkey sock using a size 1 needle and a basic sock pattern.  The yarn is from Desert Vista Dyeworks.  I really love her yarn and colorways.

Grade School Turkey Sock 2

I also started on another shawl.  It’s the Yowza weigh it shawl by Susan B. Anderson.  I am using Miss Babs Yowza in the color Prince.  The pattern calls for a size 9 needle, but I am using a size 7.

Yowza shawl

I also got two skeins of yarn this week.  From the Lemonade Shop, I got her fingering weight yarn in Peppermint Ice Cream.

Lemonade Shop - Peppermint Ice Cream

From Lollipop Yarn, I got a skein of What a Maroon.  I love the colors in this ball.

Lollipop Yarn - What a Maroon

No comments: