Saturday, August 02, 2014

Reading Update

I am really doing well with reading this year.  To date, I have read 65 books.  My original goal for the year was to read 65 books.  I have already reached that goal.  So, I am changing the goal to read 100 books for the year.

Here are the books that I read since the last time I posted on what I read:

Fudge Cupcake Murder – Joanna Fluke

Ties that Bind – Marie Bostick

Murder in Merino – Sally Goldenbaum

The Way Home – Katherine Spencer

Harbour of the Heart – Katherine Spencer

Delusion of Death – J.D. Robb

Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn

Dead Ever After – Charlene Harris

Calculated in Death – J.D. Robb

Tumbleweeds – Leila Meacham

An O’Brien Family Christmas – Sheryl Woods

A Thread so Thin – Marie Bostwick

Celebrity in Death – J.D. Robb

A Fistful of Collars – Spencer Quinn

Blossom Street Brides – Debbie Macomber

Unsaid – Neil Abramson

Sugar Cookie Murder – Joanna Fluke

The Summer Garden – Sheryl Woods

Threading the Needle – Marie Bostwick

The Invention of Wings – Sue Monk Kidd

Apart at the Seams – Marie Bostwick

Peach Cobbler Murder – Joanna Fluke

Confessions of a Wild Child – Jackie Collins

The Ocean Between Us – Susan Wiggs

Cherry Cheesecake Murder – Joanna Fluke

A Week in Winter – Maeve Binchy

Case of Lies – Perri O’Shaughnessy

Yarn Over Murder – Maggie Sefton

The Husbands Secret – Liane Moriarty

Blood Feud – Edward Klein

The Apple Orchard – Susan Wiggs

Barefoot – Elin Hilderbrand

Scarpetta – Patricia Cornwell

4 Disciplines of Execution – McChesney, Covey, Huling

Thankless in Death – J.D. Robb

Taken in Death – J.D. Robb

The Hurricane Sisters – Dorothea Benton Frank

I guess I better get reading if I intend to make my goal of 100 books until the end of the year.

No comments: