Monday, August 04, 2014

Rainbow sock finally finished

Yes, I finally finished my rainbow sock.  This was a basic sock pattern and usually it doesn’t take me this long to finish one of these socks, but I think when I knit an afterthought heel it takes me longer to finish the sock.

I used the Rainbow color from Fab Funky Fibers using a basic sock pattern with a size 1 needle.  I love this color.

Rainbow Sock Complete

I bought some Madelinetosh sock yarn in the colors Tart and Farmshouse White. 

Madelinetosh Sock - Tart and Farmhouse White

I am using this yarn to knit the Cameo shawl using a size 5 needle.  This shawl is knit sideways and has a picot edge.

Cameo Shawl - Start

I was also able to get a skein of Wollmeise lace yarn in the color ballerina.  Now I have to find a pattern.

Woolmeise Lace - Ballerina

No comments: