Saturday, April 12, 2014

What a Beautiful Day!

The temperature was close to 70 degrees today.  The sun is shining and tax season is almost over.  I have 2 more days to work.  I am so glad that it is coming to a close.

I have been knitting somewhat.  I finished one sock of the No purl monkey socks using Gales Art sock yarn in the color Hydrangea.  I am using a 1.5 needle.  I love how this sock is turning out.

Easter Sock - Sock 1 Complete

I also started a cowl called the Willow Cowl.  I am using a size 5 needle with Blue Mountain Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in the lightweight color of Muddy Autumn Rainbow.

Willow Cowl - Start

I also purchased two skeins of yarn from Kirby Wirby.  The yarn is Soft and squishy and the colors are Bonkers and Rockin my Banana Clip to the NKOTB concert.  Love these colors!  They are both self striping yarns for socks.

Kirby Wirby - Bonkers and Rockin my Banana Clip

No comments: