Saturday, April 26, 2014

100 Pairs of Socks

Can you believe it?  Yes, I finished my 100th pair of socks.  I’m calling this one my Easter sock, although it got finished after Easter.  But, it looks so springy and Easterish.  The yarn is from Gales Art and the color is Hydrangea.  I used the no purl monkey sock pattern with a size 1.5 needle.

Easter Sock 2014

Next sock is a striped yarn for my niece.

I also got two skeins of sock yarn from Knittery Things.  It’s Vesper sock yarn in the colors Monet’s Garden and Springtime Happy Dance.

Vesper Sock Yarn - April 2014

I’ve been doing quite a bit of cleaning out the house, so I haven’t been knitting too much.  Plus, I have also been reading.  I need to make my goal of 100 books this year.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Wow -that's quite a feat! Congrats!