Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trying to finish the Color Affection Shawl

Doesn’t seem as if I have done much knitting this week, but I did work on the Color Affection Shawl.  I have 8 more rows and then I can bind off.  Hopefully, I will get this finished this week and can post pictures next week.

I did finish the November 2012 Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is Native American Cloth by Lisa Millan.  I used  Peaches and Crème in baby blue with a size 7 needle.  This is a repeat cloth that we did in a previous year.

November 2012 Dishcloth KAL

I did start a Christmas sock.  I am using a basic sock pattern with Lollipop yarns in the color Wee Elves.  The striping on this sock is narrower than previous yarn I used by Lollipop yarns and I love it.  It’s very Christmasy.  I am using a size 1 needle.

Chistmas 2012 sock

I couldn’t resist buying another skein of yarn from Lollipop yarns.  This color is Yabba Dabba.  There are many color changes in this ball.  So colorful!

Yabba Dabba - Lollipop Yarn

Off to knit on my color affections shawl!

No comments: