Saturday, November 06, 2010

Wool Girl Sock Club–October 2010

I got the October shipment of the Wool Girl Sock Club.  It is a nice package. 

Woolgirl Sock Club Oct 2010 -1

I got a skein of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Terrywinkle colorway.  Two patterns:  The Sock Thief sock pattern by Liz Abinante and Secret Love Scarf pattern by Liz Abinante.  A wooden box designed by Brooke of Mmin: I like Dreamin, A handmade glass needle vial by Zecca (I love these),  a loop design vintage stitch marker, and a handmade gift tag.

Woolgirl Sock Club Oct 2010 - 2

One more shipment of Woolgirl to come in December.

I got to go to knitting for over an hour on Friday.  That made me feel good.   I was working on the prayer shawl for a Christmas gift. It was also nice to see my knitting friends.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Great Kit -- I miss Woolgirl, but loosing half my hours at work made me readjust the fiber budget!