Sunday, November 07, 2010

Reading–but falling behind

I have been reading, but work sure is getting in the way.  I think I will make my goal of 65 books for the year, but I need to get reading.

I have finished the following books:

Fly Away Home – Jennifer Weiner (great read and hope there is a sequel)

On Mystic Lake – Kristin Hannah – I just love her books

A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolft

Dream When you’re Feeling Blue – Elizabeth Berg

Promises to Keep – Jane Green

1022 Evergreen Place – Debbie Macomber

The Surgeon – Tess Gerritsen – Scary book

Big Russ & Me – Tim Russert

The Perfect Christmas – Debbie Macomber

The Things we do for Love – Kristin Hannah

Low Country Summer – Dorothea Benton Frank – Love, love her books

Heart of the Matter – Emily Giffin

Home Again – Kristin Hannah

No comments: