Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

What a beautiful day it was today. A great day to enjoy with family and friends. It has been so nice this weekend that we got out our porch furniture and were able to sit out and enjoy the weather. Tax season is winding down and I have visions of sitting out on my back porch reading and knitting. What a joy!

I forgot to post a picture of my finished Spiral Cowl. I really enjoyed knitting this one. I used Madelinetosh (formerly dk) yarn in the sequoia colorway with size 6 needles.


Spiral Cowl - Finished

I got the final two shipments from the Intentions yarn club. Friendship yarn, which is 50% alpaca, 30% merino and 20% silk yarn in a grey colorway.


Intentions yarn club - shipment 5

Then the other shipment was roving. I was disappointed in this because I didn't think that this was a fiber club, but at least I received all shipments. It sure took long enough and I don't think that this club was what it was supposted to be. Lesson learned: Be careful of the yarn clubs that you join.


Intentions yarn club - Shipment 6

I had a gift certificate from the Knitter's Edge and spent it well. I got the new Cherry Tree Fingerpaints yarn in the Cider House colorway.


Cherry Tree Hill - Fingerpaints - Cider House

Then, I also got the same yarn in the Morning Glory colorway, Zauberball in a pink, white and green colorway and Jeannee dk yarn in a green and fushia colorway to make more chemo caps.

Knitter's Edge - Fingerpaints- Jeanne-Zauberball


I'm ready for tax season to end so I can knit and read on my back porch. Can't wait.

No comments: