Sunday, April 11, 2010

Relaxing by Reading

While I haven't been knitting that much during tax season, I have been reading. I think it's an escape from the taxing world.

Here is my list:

Twenties Girl - by Sophie Kinsella

Promise Texas - by Debbie Macomber - I loved this series of books

Cindy and the Prince - by Debbie Macomber

Some Kind of Wonderful - by Debbie Macomber

Betty in the Skiy with a Suitcase - by Betty Thesky - funny stories about flying

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

Home Song - by Elizabeth Berg - great author - I love her books

A Gathering Place - by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

The Pull of the Moon - by Elizabeth Berg

A New Leaf - by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

The Christmas Basket - by Debbie Macomber

The Snow Bride - by Debbie Macomber

The Art of Mending - by Elizabeth Berg

A Christmas Promise - by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

Bed of Roses - by Nora Roberts

Dead as a Doornail - by Charlaine Harris - A Sookie Stackhouse book that I really enjoyed

A Year of Pleasures - by Elizabeth Berg

I'm currently reading Game Change about the last Presidential election. What an interesting book! So far I am pretty close to target on my goal of reading 65 books this year. After April 15th, I will probably be reading and knitting like crazy since I will have more free time.

1 comment:

Alrischa said...

that makes me feel just Greeeen with envy :D I used to read that much, but now I have 3 kids under 3 and a knitting addiction competing with my time. Sigh. And I'm supposed to do, you know, housework :P The list looks so interesting. Maybe in 5 years, when the littlest baby is at school!