Monday, March 29, 2010

March is almost over

I can't believe how fast March has flown by and it's been two weeks since I have blogged. Where did the time go? I'm certainly not upset about it as I will be glad when April 15th arrives and my life gets back to normal.

I have been knitting, but not that much. I finished the March Mid Month dishcloth KAL. The pattern is Fruited Plains by Andi Worthy. I used a size 7 needle with Peaches and Creme Shades of Spring yarn. I really enjoyed this pattern.

March Mid Month KAL - Fruited Plains


Then I couldn't resist knitting the March KAL from Rachel's knitting group. I liked the pattern with cables. I used a size 7 needle with Peaches and Creme yarn in burgundy.

Rachel's March KAL


The Knitter's Edge is encouraging it's knitters to make chemo hats for our local hospitals. They put Jeanne worsted yarn on sale and I bought a gray color.

Plymouth - Jeanne - col 1


And a blue (denim) color

Plymouth - Jeanne - col 10


I started with a pattern, but had so much trouble with it that I switched to an easier one called Easy Ribbed Jeannee Worsted Chemo Hat. It's working up really nicely and I'm enjoying it. I'm using a size 6 needle with the Jeannee in the blue colorway.

Easy Ribbed Jeanne Worsted Chemo Hat


I'm still have my Dancing Bamboo socks to finish and my scarf. Maybe this week I will work on both of them.....maybe.

No comments: