Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time to Finish Old Projects

Another week finished and closer to the end of tax season. I am so looking forward to having time off again. Tomorrow we set our clocks forward. I love this time of year.

I have been knitting. I am finishing up my Sprial Cowl. I love how this is coming out.

Spiral  Cowl -2

I also started another sock using Madelinetosh sock in the ginger colorway with size 1.5 needles. The pattern is called Dancing Bamboo Socks.


Dancing Bamboo Socks - Madelinetosh sock - ginger

I did finish the March KAL for my Monthly dishcloth group. I used size 6 needles with Peaches and Creme in a gold colorway. I don't know what the pattern is called, but it spells out Friend, so that could be the name.

March 2010 KAL - Friend

I got some Sock Club shipments. From Wooly Girl, I got a skein of Dream in Color Smooshy in a colorway called Pansy Go Lightly. I really like the color. I got all sorts of other goodies in the package including a note pad, two bags, a key chain, pin, pen, scissor, etc. It was a nice package.

Wool Girl - 2010 Feb Sock Club 1



Wool Girl - 2010 Feb Sock Club

I also got the Loopy Ewe Sock club package, which include Fiesta Baby Boom in the Spring Chill colorway, two patterns, and two scarf sticks.

Loopy Ewe March 2010 Sock Club

I have been eyeing the pattern Dipped Infinity Scarf by Laura Chau and Sunshine yarns had a kit made up in different colorways. I ordered the Secret Garden colorway. Don't know when I will start this pattern, but at least I have the yarn.

Sunshine Yarns - Dipped Infinity Scarf

Once I finish the Sprial Cowl, I plan on trying to go back and finish up some projects that I have started. I want to finish another scarf first and then finish up my Girasole. This is the year of finishing up projects.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Great kits! I'm jealous!