Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Well, only two more crazy weeks to go and then it should calm down except for the holidays coming up. At least I'm not planning on knitting anything for gifts so that should make my knitting less stressful. It's hard to believe that Christmas is 2 months away.

I have been trying to finish up some socks. I did complete the Artisan Acres Lambkin socks in Turquoise Mine. I used a basic sock pattern with size 2 needles. I really love this yarn and I'm glad that I have more of it.

Artisan Acre - Turquoise Mine - Complete


I finished one croc sock and started on the second one. I would really like to finish it this week, but I'm not sure that I will be able to make it. But, I will be happy if I get close. I do feel as if I really accomplished something with this sock. The pattern looks really hard, but it's really not hard to do.

One Croc Sock Finished


I also finished the October Mid-Month KAL for my dishcloth group. It was a house or log cabin. It's cute. I used size 7 needles with chocolate Peaches and Creme yarn.

October 09 Mid Month Dishcloth


I got a couple of shipments from the Loopy Ewe. One was the Dream in Color Knitosophy yarn in Butterfly and Fiberfile Squooshy Sock in Inlet. Both are 100% superwash yarn.

Loopy Ewe - Late Oct 09


Then I purchased FiberOptic yarn in Bordeaux batik, Autumn leaves, and Sapphire batik. This is 80% superwash and 20% nylon.

Fiber Optic Yarn


This week is Trick or Treat week. Wonder what Tricks or Treats I will get?

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Great socks and more lovely yarn. I have to check out that Fiber Optic brand. Those colors are great!