Sunday, October 04, 2009

Reaching a Goal

It's great to set goals, but it's even better when you reach a goal. Especially when you reach a goal before a deadline. One of my goals this year was to read 65 books. I was quite nervous because I got off to a slow start. But, I did catch up! I just love to read.

I have read the following books:

Living Dead in Dallas and Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
These are the Sookie Stackhouse books which are very entertaining.


Brides for Brothers, Daddy's Little Helper, Because of the Baby, Denim and Diamonds, The Wyoming Kid, and 92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber
Her books are great.


Mercury in Retrograde by Paula Froelich


Fireside by Susan Wiggs


Miss Julia Hits the Road by Ann B. Ross


Lucia, Lucia by Adriana Trigiani


Return to Sullivans Island by Dorthea Benton Frank


Making Waves by Cassandra King


Commencement by J. Courtney Smith


Prairie Tale: A Memoir by Melissa Gilbert


and


Cape Light by Thomas Kinkade


I enjoyed all of these books and just because I reached my goal doesn't mean that I will stop reading. It will be interesting to see how many books I can read until the end of the year. Want to take a guess?

1 comment:

freshisle said...

I've never actually kept track of how many books I read.
My guess for you - hmmmm - more than 65 - maybe 75???