Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year
I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year.


Well I made it! I made my goal of reading 65 books in 2008. This last month has not been good, but I made sure that I got the last couple of books read to meet my goal.

I read the following:
Foul Play by Janet Evanovitch
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs (this was good but slow reading)
Bride on the Loose by Debbie Macomber
Same Time, Next Year by Debbie Macomber


By the weekend, I plan to look back on my goals for 2008 and make list my new ones for 2009. It's good to have a goal as it gives you a little push.
I have been putting the books I read into Goodreads, but recently stumbled upon Shelfari. Shelfari has been acquired by Amazon and it is wonderful! You can even enter the books you haven't read. I buy a lot of books and sometimes get confused by what I have, so this is great for me. Plus it lets me see what I have on my bookshelf to read, so maybe I won't buy so many new books. They also have groups you can join where you might have common interests. You can find me at http://www.shelfari.com/karin_pa . You can see what books I have read (I'm still entering them) and if you join, add me as your friend.

No comments: