Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Rainy Dreary Day

It’s raining today.  I think it’s been raining most of June.  I guess it makes it a good day to knit.

I finished the Lemonade Shop Rainbow socks.  I used a size 0 needle with a basic sock pattern and an afterthought heel.  I love how these socks turned out.

Lemonade Rainbow Socks - complete

Then, I had to start a new sock.  I am using Must Stash yarn in the color Dark Side of the Moon EPV.  I am using a size 1 needle.  These socks are working up fast.

Must Stash - Dark Side of the Moon - EPV - sock 1 - leg

I also started to knit a cowl.  Its’s called the Restoration Cowl.  I am using Madelinetosh vintage yarn in the color Grey Garden with a size 7 needle.  I like this pattern and of course, I love the yarn.  Can you believe that I am using yarn from stash!

Restoration Cowl - 1

I love project bags and had to share these new bags I got from Craftsomatic on Etsy.  They are all medium size bags.  The bags are well made and I love the fabrics.  She usually puts new bags up in her shop on a Friday morning.

Craftsomatic Project Bags

Well, off to do more knitting…..

No comments: