Saturday, October 25, 2014

Started a New Sock

Finally, I have started a new sock.  Maybe this will get me knitting more.  I am using a basic sock pattern with Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso yarn in the color Grade School Turkey.  I figure that this will be great for Thanksgiving.  I am using a size 1 needle.

Turkey Sock 1 - Cuff

I guess I better start a new sock since I got more sock yarn this week.  From Simply socks, I got Opal Hunterwasser Sock in the color 3206.  I also got Poste self striping yarn in the color Camp Crystal Lake. I better get knitting!

Opal and Poste Yarn

I am still working on the Bella shawl.  I have one more repeat and then I am nearing the end.  I love knitting the shawl, but I am ready to move on to another project (or should I say finish another project).

No comments: