Saturday, October 18, 2014

More yarn–little knitting

Got more yarn in this week.  Maybe this will get me to knit more?  I really need to get back in the groove.  I need to knit more socks since it’s sock weather now.

From Simply Socks, I got Poste self striping yarn in the color Elm Street.

Poste Yarn - Elm Street

I also bought Sknitches Syncopation self striping in the color Militia.

Sknitches - Militia

From Desert Vista Dyeworks, I got Viso self striping in the color Zombody’s Bobbin for Apples.

Desert Vista Dye Works - Zombody's bobbin for apples

From Must Stash yarn, I got her perfect sock self striping in the color Dark Side of the Moon.

Must Stash - Dark side of the Moon

Finally, I also bought Juniper Moon Tenzing in the color sand to make a cardigan.  But, first I have to finish the Gale Sweater.

Juniper Moon - Tenzing - Sand

Now, it’s time to knit

No comments: