Saturday, May 31, 2014

Where did May Go?

I can’t believe that tomorrow is June 1st.  May really flew by.  My days have been filled with cleaning out the house, reading and some knitting.

I finally finished the Kirby Wirby Rockin my Banana Clip to the NKOTB concert socks.  I used a size 1 needle with a basic sock pattern.  These are for my niece.  I love this color.  I may just have to knit another pair for myself.

Kirby Wirby - Rockin my Banana Clip

I have also been working on the Willow cowl.  I really am enjoying this pattern, but I need to rip out rows as I will not have enough yarn to finish.  I would really need 2 skeins of yarn for this cowl, but since I bought this yarn quite awhile ago, I only have this one skein.  I am using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in the color Muddy Autumn Rainbow with a size 5 needle.

Willow Cowl

I bought two skeins of Plymouth Mushishi yarn in color 23.  It’s a blue green color.  I plan on knitting the "L’enveloppe pattern with this yarn.

Mushish - Color 23

No comments: