Saturday, February 09, 2013

What a week

It was a busy week at work this week.  I had to work 4 days and it was hectic.  I was dreading the week, but knew that it would eventually be over.  Now I am back to working 2 days a week for only 3 more weeks (I hope).

I didn’t go to my knitting group this week.  I was tired, we had snow and I had too many errands to run.  So, I got my errands finished, ran into work for a couple of hours and then came home right before it started to snow.  We had about 6 inches of snow and at least it wasn’t the amount that they got in New York, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Maine.

Finished some projects in the last two weeks.  I completed another Butterscotch the Dog cloth.  I just loved this pattern.  Yarn is Peaches and Crème in Army Tan with a size 5 needle.

Butterscotch the Dog 2

I also finished the second Manly Man scarf that I had started.  The yarn is Taria Tweed by Plymouth yarns in color 2770 (green) with a size 10 needle.  It’s a great yarn and so soft

Manly Man Scarf 2

Started the second Vanilla Bean sock using Lollipop yarn in the Downton Abbey color with a size 1 needle.

Vanilla Bean Sock 2

I also started a shawl called Cinnamon Toast.  I am using Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Antique Lace color with a size 4 needle.  I am loving knitting this shawl and I love the pattern.

Cinnamon Toast Shawl

I thought that the Voodoo you love me zombie toy was so cute that my friend and I each started one.  I am using Gnome Acres worsted weight yarn in the I Dream of Zombie color with a size 4 needle.

Voodoo you love me

I still want to cast on a pair of fingerless mitts an another sock, but I think I need to work some more on my current projects before doing that.

I hope this week is calmer and I get more knitting time in.

No comments: