Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yikes! Christmas is a week away

I am into power knitting at this point.  I did complete the Snowman rolled brimmed at for my great nephew Carter.  Because the hat was small, I didn’t put in a mouth.  I used a size 11 needle with Holiday Lights and Dreamland Fancy yarn in a white color.  I think it got cute.  I hope it fits him.

Snowman Hat

I also completed a hat for my husband.  It’s called the Manly Man hat and I used a size 9 needle with Pur yarn in 1968ombre color way.  This knit up fast.

Manly Man Hat

Now, I just have to finish up Carter’s sweater.  I did the sleeves and I’m finishing the body.  I have 41 more rows to knit.  I think I can make it until the end of the week.  I figure that I need to knit 10 rows every day and I will have no problem finishing it.

I did get my last shipment from the CookieA sock club for 2011.  The yarn is Bugga in the color Heuschrecke.  I really enjoyed this club and did sign up for 2012.  We also got a project bag with it.

Cookie A sock club - December 2011

No comments: