Friday, October 15, 2010

Knitting Makes me Happy

I am finally knitting more and starting to finish some projects.

I completed the October KAL in my Dishcloth group.  The pattern was Spider by Andi Worthy.  I used size 6 needles with Peaches and Creme yarn in the color shrimp.

October 2010 KAL - Spider

I finished one Halloween sock using String Theory’s Continuum yarn in Little Ghost Nebula.  I am using size 1 needles.  This yarn is really nice and I love how it striped.

Halloween Sock1 - String Theory

Halloween Sock - String Theory

 

Three knitting friends were working on the Maelstrom sock and all of us finally finished them.  Don’t they look great?

Maelstrom Socks Completed Trio   

I had to get a new picture of Maggie.  She just loves her ball and needs to have it by her all of the time.  She’s always ready to have me play with her.  I love how her tongue sticks out.

Maggie and her ball

No comments: