Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Time Flies

Time sure flies.  I can’t believe that it’s after Labor Day already.  I really enjoyed my summer this year.  I finished the Calendar Scarf, but need to block it.  I hope to do that in the next few days and will post pictures after it is blocked.

I did complete the Sprout hat that I working on for my niece’s baby boy due in November.  I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in color 340003 (green) with size 2 and size 3 needles.  It had a tricky stitch in the directions, but I emailed the designer and she sent me a tutorial, which was very helpful.

Sprout Hat

I also started on the Twist hat by the same designer.  Pictures to come later.

I finished the Flounce scarf.  This was a fun knit.  I used color 06 (green and purple) with size 9 needles.  This worked up quickly.

Flounce Scarf

Doesn’t Maggie looked thrilled modeling it?

Maggie - Flounce Scarf 

I finished two dishcloths.  The August Mid-Month cloth.  The pattern was Ice Cream cone by Andi Worthy.  I used Peaches and Creme in cream with size 6 needles.

August 2010 MidMonth KAL  

I also completed the September KAL.  The pattern was Do I Smell Cheese by Elaine Fitzpatrick.  I really like her designs.  I used Peaches and Cream in silver grey with size 6 needles.

September 2010 KAL

I did pretty good in the last several days finishing up some projects, didn’t I?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I, too, just finished the flounce scarf this week! What fun to knit! Mine is shades of brown, cream and orange- not sure of the colorway #.

The little hat is downright adorable!!

freshisle said...

Love your scarf - Maggie's scarf!