Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is here

So glad that it is raining today.  We really need it.  Fall, it reminds me that I need to get knitting.  What a great time of the year to do that.  I sure am not lacking for yarn.

I got some Jojoland Rhythm yarn in color RS71 to knit the Preppie Scarf by Anni Howard.  I love how you knit the fringe.

Jo Jo Land Rhythm Yarn - Color RS71

Marble Chunky in color MC15 to knit a prayer shawl for my mother-in-law who is in a nursing home.

Marble Chunky

Freshile Fibers Double Down fingering yarn in Watermelon to knit socks.

Freshile Fibers - Double Down - Watermelon

And Sanguine Gryphon in Skinny Bugga (I just love Skinny Bugga and Bugga) in Faithful Beauty.  Maybe for a shawl or small shawl and socks?

Skinny Bugga - Faithful Beauty

I did finish a dishcloth from my Monthly Dishcloth KAL group.  The pattern is called Leaf Patterned by Andi Worthy.  I used Peaches and Creme in verde green with a size 7 needle.

September 2010 Midmonth KAL

Off to knit!

1 comment:

Sandee B said...

Love all your projects, Karin! Can't wait to see the watermelon socks and the scarf - I love that fringe!
Miss you on Fridays! :(