Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reading is a great escape

It was so hectic in December that I forgot to list some of the books I read at the end of 2009.

I finished the following books in 2009:

Home to Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
I love this series and any book by Adriana

Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin
A great read. It makes me like her more

Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Another Sookie Stackhouse book and it was very entertaining

Firefly Cloak by Sheri Reynolds
This was a haunting and sad book

Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa
Good Read

Home Safe by Elizabeth Berg
I loved this and it made me order more books by this author.


In 2010, I have only read one book so far:

Miss Julia Meets Her Match by Ann B. Ross
Great read - Another series of books that I enjoy.


I love to read. It's a great escape.

No comments: