Thursday, July 09, 2009

Yarn Clubs are fun

I have been getting shipments from the Yarn clubs I have joined. It's like Christmas when they come.

From the Rubber Ducky Yarn Club, I got pima petite in lilac. It's such a pretty color.

Rubber Ducky Sock Club - June 09


From the Intentions Yarn Club, I got Family. It's 200 yards of wool. Feels so soft!

Intentions Yarn - May 09 - Family


From the Sundara Sock Club, I got 3 skeins. From left to right: Bronzed Sienna, Basil over Buttercup, and Ember over Flame. I love Sundara Sock yarn.

Sundara - June 09


From the Loopy Ewe sock club, I got Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in the colorway Rusty Willow Sawfly. Cool accessories too! Not pictured is also a Loopy Ewe stitch marker.

Loopy Ewe Sock Club - June


I finished one Trekking sock and cast on for the second sock. Hopefully, I will finish this pair by next week and then I plan on casting on with Sweet Georgia sock yarn. I can't wait to try it.

Trekking XXL - Denim - 2

1 comment:

Jill L said...

club -- some of them look familiar! we have great taste!