Thursday, July 26, 2007

Knitting Lace

This is all I have been doing. I have been trying to catch up and this Sunday, I started on Clue 4. I have made it through Chart E and now am waiting for Mrs. R to post the written instructions for Chart F. We have until next Friday until the next Clue is posted.

I am attaching a picture below. You can see that I still have my lifelines in just in case



M3 Stole - Chart E



I have finally gotten into the rhythm of knitting this stole without making too many mistakes. The lifelines and stitch markers are definately helping.

I did start on a sock at knitting class, but I am mostly knitting that in class since I don't want to knit on the stole there. I need quiet and concentration to knit this lace stole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SHOULD be glad I couldn't get into the Mystery Shawl group! (I didn't find out about it until it was too late.) But sigh ...

Yours is definitely looking good!

Happy knitting,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca